The patron will be redirect to the following pages based on the authorized result.
Use complete URL including https://
The following URL parameters are included in the response and may be used on the landing page via custom programming:
Example Success URL: https://yourpageurl.com/success-page?on=123456&result=success&response=authorized&t=totalamount&refid=referenceid&trk=tracker
Example Decline URL: https://yourpageurl.com/decline-page?on=123456&result=failure&response=dcl&t=totalamount
As you know, COVID has changed many things this year. But like you, we love St. Louis and remain dedicated to the protection and restoration of its historic architecture. Our mission has not changed, nor will it. Though we have been challenged in 2020, we have been challenged before. For 61 years, with the support of our members and the conviction of the importance of our cause, we have survived and thrived. Staff and Board members continue to advocate on behalf of issues and policies that support historic preservation in St. Louis. Please help us continue our work by making a year-end gift and know that we are grateful for every donation. Thank you!
Send Postal Mail acknowledgement:
- Worked on legislation that will give homeowners more control over the placement of new Spire gas meters on the facades of their historic homes
- Worked with members of the Board of Aldermen on reforms to the City’s preservation ordinances that will increase transparency and public input.
- Continued to participate in the (virtual) meetings of the Preservation Board and interact with public officials regularly regarding preservation concerns.
- Produced an engineering report that informed recent repairs to the White Water tower on the north side. Repair of all three water towers remains a cause to which we remain committed
- Landmarks’ staff serves as members of the Board of the St. Louis Vacancy Collaborative, which is an exciting, multi-disciplinary, multi-agency initiative that aims to reduce the problem of vacancy in our community
- We continue to assist residents with research; we answer inquiries about regulations, historic tax credit procedures, etc.
- We are working on a plan to film virtual tours of many of many fabulous historic rehabilitation projects as well as historic buildings of general interest. These tours will not only be interesting for contemporary audiences, but serve as lasting visual historic documents.
- We continue to move forward with plans for a new office/library/gallery space in a historic building in Soulard that does not just need rehabilitation, it needs to be saved.
These achievements testify to the important role Landmarks Association has played int he St. Louis community for 60 years!
All Rights Reserved.