Connect with us to learn more about the impact of your gift.
Contact Jackleen de La Harpe, Development Director, (503) 595-5501, ext. 300.
Send Postal Mail acknowledgement:
This matching campaign has ended, but you can still donate today to help end hunger in Oregon.
Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon (PHFO) works to make sure kids have food to eat—whether they are in school, at home during the summer, live in rural Oregon, or right here in Portland.
Did you know?
- Oregon ranks as the 12th most hungry state in the U.S.
- While hunger is decreasing in every other state in the U.S., it’s increasing in Oregon. Our lowest paid families are at greater risk of hunger now than before the Recession.
- The number of people who struggle with hunger in Oregon is larger than the population of Portland.
- More than half of our kids qualify for free school meals.
- Oregon has one of the highest rates of child food insecurity—1 in 4 kids faces hunger.
- During the school year, more than 200,000 Oregon kids eat free school meals each day. In the summer, less than 20 percent of those same kids have a stable connection to food to keep them nourished.
The good news?
Together, we can end childhood hunger in Oregon!
Thank you for your support!
All Rights Reserved.
The patron will be redirect to the following pages based on the authorized result.
Use complete URL including https://
The following URL parameters are included in the response and may be used on the landing page via custom programming:
Example Success URL: https://yourpageurl.com/success-page?on=123456&result=success&response=authorized&t=totalamount&refid=referenceid&trk=tracker
Example Decline URL: https://yourpageurl.com/decline-page?on=123456&result=failure&response=dcl&t=totalamount