Your Support Changes Lives
Each day, Transitional Resources helps people who are living with the most serious forms of mental illness work toward recovery, off the streets and in the community. We depend on the generosity of our community of supporters to make this possible. Your gift of any size makes a real difference:
• $1,000 could cover the cost of a psychiatric evaluation and a year of medication management services.
• $500 could provide basic furnishings for a first studio apartment.
• $250 could pay for a month of one-on-one counseling for an outpatient client.
• $100 could provide clothing, hygiene items and other basic needs for a crisis guest.
• $50 could provide a recreational outing for one of our therapeutic and social community groups.
• $25 could pay for 5 one-on-one engagement outings for clients and case managers out in the community.
Transitional Resources is a registered 501(c)3 and your gift is tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!