Literacy Texas is the statewide literacy coalition, connecting and equipping literacy providers through resources, training, networking, and advocacy.
We provide leadership to community-based organizations providing literacy services, literacy coalitions and adult education programs throughout the state to build capacity and improve literacy levels in Texas.
Our vision is that every literacy organization in Texas will have the resources it needs to help as many people as possible learn basic literacy skills in order to participate fully in society.
Send Postal Mail acknowledgement:
• Charitable contribution is the portion of your donation or purchase that may be tax deductible.
• Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by governing laws.
• Donors within the United States of America should check with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) publication 526 and publication 1771 and/or their tax advisor for further details.
• Donors outside of the United States of America should review local laws and regulations for details.
• Your credit card charges will be marked as paid to Literacy Texas.
• All charges are made in US dollars($). All exchange rates are set by the issuing card company and/or bank.
All Rights Reserved. ©Click&Pledge 2016