Portraits for Healing - Supporting MADD Victim Services
The Portraits for Healing program provides victims and survivors with a portrait of themselves or a loved one killed or injured as a result of drunk driving, drugged driving or underage drinking. A recommended donation of $50 goes directly to MADD Victim Services to help provide free supportive services to those impacted by these preventable tragedies. MADD is grateful to artist Bill Small of Danville, Calif., a MADD volunteer generously donating his time and talents to provide this healing opportunity.
- For victims or survivors of drunk driving, drugged driving or underage drinking
- Portraits are matted to fit a standard 14” x 18” frame
- Included are two photographic copies at the same size
- A digital file will be emailed to you to make additional copies
- To see more examples of portraits created by Bill Small, you can visit his website at www.billsmallportraits.com
Please fill out donation information to MADD Victim Services. After you complete this form, it will take you to a second form to fill in information about your loved one’s portrait.
No thanks, take me to set up my portrait information.