Connect with us to learn more about the impact of your gift.
Contact Jackleen de La Harpe, Development Director, (503) 595-5501, ext. 300.
Send Postal Mail acknowledgement:
Did you know?
- Oregon ranks as the 6th most hungry state in the U.S.
- While hunger is decreasing in every other state in the U.S., it’s increasing in Oregon. Our lowest paid families are at greater risk of hunger now than before the Recession.
- The number of people who struggle with hunger in Oregon is larger than the population of Portland.
- More than half of our kids qualify for free school meals.
- Oregon has one of the highest rates of child food insecurity—1 in 4 kids faces hunger.
- During the school year, more than 200,000 Oregon kids eat free school meals each day. In the summer, less than 20 percent of those same kids have a stable connection to food to keep them nourished.
The good news?
Together, we can end childhood hunger in Oregon!
Thank you for your support!
Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Tax ID: 20-4970868
For more information about how you can support our work, please contact us!
Phone: 503-595-5501Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved.