Connect with us to learn more about the impact of your gift.
Contact Jackleen de La Harpe, Development Director, (503) 595-5501, ext. 300.
Send Postal Mail acknowledgement:
Did you know?
- Oregon ranks as the 12th most hungry state in the U.S.
- While hunger is decreasing in Oregon it still remains persistently high.
- The number of people who struggle with hunger in Oregon is larger than the population of Portland.
- More than half of our kids qualify for free school meals.
- Oregon has one of the highest rates of child food insecurity—1 in 4 kids faces hunger.
- During the school year, more than 200,000 Oregon kids eat free school meals each day. In the summer, less than 20 percent of those same kids have a stable connection to food to keep them nourished.
The good news?
Together, we can end childhood hunger in Oregon!
Thank you for your support!
Prefer to send a check? Make checks payable to & mail to:Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon712 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 202Portland, OR 97214
Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Tax ID: 20-4970868
For more information about ways you can support our work, please contact us:Phone: 503-595-5501Email: email@example.com
All Rights Reserved.
The patron will be redirect to the following pages based on the authorized result.
Use complete URL including https://
The following URL parameters are included in the response and may be used on the landing page via custom programming:
Example Success URL: https://yourpageurl.com/success-page?on=123456&result=success&response=authorized&t=totalamount&refid=referenceid&trk=tracker
Example Decline URL: https://yourpageurl.com/decline-page?on=123456&result=failure&response=dcl&t=totalamount