YMCA of Southwestern Indiana
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other.
Take an active role in strengthening your community.
When you give to the Y, you contribute to strengthening our community. At the Y, we believe that for communities to succeed, it is vital that everyone has the opportunity to be healthy, confident and secure. Please give to the Y and know when you do, that your gift will have a meaningful and enduring impact in your very own neighborhood.
Here’s What You Can Do With One Gift:
- $1000 – 2 youth can gain new skills and create memories that last a lifetime at Camp Carson for a week
- $750 – 2 youth will be engaged in life-changing activities at our Caldwell Community Outreach Center
- $500 – 2 youth in Dunigan Outreach programs can develop skills to make them the future leaders of our community
- $250 – 1 young lady in our DIAMONDS program will learn how to carry herself with confidence because she is valuable
- $100 – 1 young boy can begin the transformation of becoming a responsible, respectful young man while participating in 6 months of Y-CAP
- $50 – 1 youth can make new friends and learn good sportsmanship by participating in one of youth sports programs
Gibson County YMCA Capital Campaign
YMCA of Southwestern Indiana 2021 Annual Campaign
YMCA Camp Carson Annual Campaign