Aloha! My name is Leeu Naylor Sellers and I was born in Oahu, Hawaii. I am here to ask you to support my El Rey Fido campaign by helping me raise funds for the SAHS. My whole life has been dedicated to helping human and animal friends and the animals of San Antonio need our help. Please help me by donating to my El Rey Fido campaign. I pledge to reign with dignity and care.
El Rey Fido - Sign Up Today:
El Rey Fido fundraising deadline: Online and in-person donations must be made and at the SAHS by 6 p.m. Thursday, August 26, 2021.
El Rey Fido began in 2002 as a feel-good spin on the already long-established Fiesta Royalty title of a similar name: Rey Feo. But what began as a pun has since evolved into an annual fundraising competition that raises tens of thousands of dollars each year for countless needy dogs and cats at the San Antonio Humane Society (SAHS).
Who will be El Rey Fido XIX? The fundraising competition’s top fundraising dog will be bestowed the honor of the crown, with four runner-ups joining the Royal Court (Prince/Princess of the Water Bowl, Duke/Duchess of the Squeaky Toy, Duke/Duchess of the Puppy Paws, and Knight/Maiden of the Regal Kennel).
It all leads to the SAHS’s El Rey Fido Coronation, an official Fiesta® event (although outside of the June Fiesta dates this year), on October 26, 2021, where San Antonio’s top dogs have the opportunity to be dressed in true royal attire (velvet, sequins, and all).
Don’t miss your chance to support homeless pets in your community and become a part of nineteen years of SAHS Fiesta tradition!
1. Read the Rules & Conduct
2. Guide to Creating Your Fundraising Page
3. Become a Fundraiser - Sign Up to Compete
4. El Rey Fido FAQ
5. El Rey Fido OverviewHow to Donate and Support a Fundraising Dog: 1. Select your favorite fundraising pup on the Leaderboard or under Our Fundraisers and click on their photo.
2. When you are on the page of the contestant you want to support, select or enter your donation amount and click Donate.
3. Fill in form details, including payment information, and click Submit.
The Leaderboard only shows donations made online and does not take into account offline donations made at the SAHS (see rules for more info)!Questions?