The FREE Social Fundraising Platform

Will Schmeckpeper
fundraising stats:

Raised: $70 | Target: $0 | Left: $0

  • Contributions$70
  • Donors2
  • Comments0
Radio Boise began in 2003 in order to meet the need for a community radio station and to bear out the mission to be the voice of Boise and beyond: people-powered radio that inspires, informs and builds community; the area served was the largest in the country without such a resource prior to Radio Boise. In 2005, Radio Boise began programming over the internet and finally made its first terrestrial broadcast in 2011, providing noncommercial radio broadcast service to 460,000 people in 10 counties in Idaho and Eastern Oregon and filling a gaping hole in the independent media landscape of the Intermountain West.

Today, 65 programs are produced locally by 90 volunteer deejays with a broad representation of genres; our eclectic content is reflective of our listeners’ and volunteers’ wide range of ages, interests, professions, and histories. Music represents 90% of our programming, with the other 10% comprised of public affairs and cultural programming.