The Prison Activist Resource Center has an over twenty-year history as an all-volunteer, grassroots organization based in Oakland, CA. We are very often the first outreach contact for several thousand prisoners and their families every year. Each directory costs approximately $1 to produce and send. With thousands of requests per year, it adds up. Here is what your donation would help PARC do:
- $1 pays for the printing and mailing of one directory
- $10 pays for the printing and mailing of 10 directories
- $30.50 covers enough stamps for 50 directories
- $80.00 covers the phone bill for one month to talk with and provide resources to families and loved ones of prisoners
- $200 will pay for our PO Box in order to maintain communications with prisoners effectively.
Your donation counts, and every single dollar helps. All donations to PARC are tax-deductible and are made through our fiscal sponsor, Legal Services for Prisoners with Children. Thanks for your support!