Organizational Membership Information
Macon Arts Alliance is pleased to offer membership opportunities to organizations and businesses who are engaged in presenting and promoting arts and culture in Central Georgia.
- Annual dues are $125/year
- Membership is for 12 months beginning July 1 through June 30
- Organizations will be invoiced July 1 of each year. Dues are due by January 30
- Membership is open to non-profit and for-profit organizations and businesses
- Communication. Quarterly networking gatherings of all Roundtable members. These may be social, educational or a combination of the two. Quarterly e-newsletter with information regarding funding opportunities, community events, and other relevant information.
- Marketing. Macon365.com events are promoted on VisitMacon.com, Macon.com, Positively 478, in the printed Telegraph Out and About, and in Macon Magazine. Members have priority for placement on the home page of Macon365.com.
- Weekly Email. A weekly email promoting events is sent to the Macon Arts Alliance’s list of engaged followers.
- Dedicated Email. Membership allows each organization to have one annual dedicated eblast to the 5,000+ arts supporters on the Macon Arts Alliance email list.
- Listing on Macon Arts Alliance website. Members are listed on the Macon Arts Alliance website with a link to the organization’s profile on Macon365.com
- Organizational Support. Members are eligible for mentoring in non-profit management, including fundraising, grant writing and management, budgeting and marketing.
- Grant funding as available from Macon Arts Alliance sourced funds
- Rental Discount. Arts Roundtable members receive a 10% discount on rentals at the Mill Hill Community Arts Center.
- Advocacy. Macon Arts Alliance advocates at the local, state and national level for artists, arts organizations, and arts funding