You can help us continue to serve children and adults with disabilities and veterans by sending an urgently needed contribution to Equest today. Here’s what your tax-deductible donation can provide:
- $5,000 covers all expenses for one therapy horse for one year – our most valuable asset
- $2,500 covers six months of care for a therapy horse – our most valuable asset
- $1,000 provides a semester of counseling for a veteran or their family member – help us continue to offer veteran services at no charge to the individual.
- $500 covers class fees for one rider for one semester
- $250 brings the Equine Facilitated Learning program and mini horses to a local school or library
- $100 pays entry fee for a therapeutic riding client to participate in a horse show
- $50 buys four bales of hay for our therapy horses
You help to make so much good happen at Equest – from emotional healing through equine facilitated counseling to blankets to keep our 30 horses warm during the winter months. Thank you. We hope you will continue your commitment to the thousands of clients we serve each year by making a generous gift to Equest today.