Climate Resiliency. Food Security. Post-industrial City Revitalization. Habitat Protection.
Now more than ever, our world needs problem solvers and systems thinkers – designers with high-level skills and collaborative approaches. We need Conway graduates as change agents in our communities, neighborhoods, rural areas, and cities.
We need your financial support to make it all possible.
As you know, a Conway education means both tradition and innovation.
Each new class of Conway students benefits from five decades of experience – we are:
- small, immersive, hands-on, and nimble;
- focused on technical skills, professional practice, problem solving, and collaborative work;
- carefully balanced between designing with the pencil and with the computer; and
- teaching through real projects for real clients.
At the same time, Conway’s approach emphasizes the future:
- moving to our new Coach House campus which provides students with state-of-the art facilities in Northampton, Massachusetts;
- bringing ecological and systems thinking and consideration of climate resilience and adaptation to every project;
- balancing the need for food security as well as the conservation of habitat and species; and
- focusing on recovery of post-industrial cities and towns, improving urban infrastructure, designing green spaces with disadvantaged neighborhoods, and creating more walkable, welcoming and safe streets.
This year’s Conway class – and our future students – depend on you.
Your gift to Conway’s annual fund provides for financial aid, core operating support, and the highest quality faculty so we can continue teaching the new generation of ecological designers and planners.