Camp Invention is coming to our community this summer!
We are excited to offer Camp Invention, the leading K-6 STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) program inspiring creative problem solving, teamwork, entrepreneurship and curiosity. This program also gives kids in grades 7-9 the opportunity to become Leaders-in-Training (LITs) and develop leadership skills through formal training and mentorship. While hosted through our school, this flexible program is open to all children in the community, at home or in person!
Recent research shows that participation in Camp Invention during the summer increases students' performance the following school year,1
and just one week of camp results in significant short- and long-term improvements in creativity, STEM interest and problem solving.2
Many families in our community need financial assistance to afford the registration fee to provide this opportunity for their kids.You can help!
Your kind donation will provide scholarships for children in need to join in an exciting week of hands-on exploration, invention and learning from world-changing inventors.
By offering families a choice of in-person and at-home experiences, Camp Invention’s new 2021 program, Recharge, will reach more kids than ever before.Your support of this program will:
Your gift will impact children in our community and ensure ingenuity continues to thrive in the hands of future innovators, entrepreneurs and community leaders.
- Give kids a fun, engaging and memorable experience with a new, cutting-edge curriculum.
- Introduce kids to National Inventors Hall of Fame® Inductees as innovative, relatable role models.
- Lead local children to build the Innovation Mindset — essential skills and traits that will empower them to unlock their full potential.
- Instill the value of intellectual property and show kids how to protect their rights as creators.
- Allow middle school students to gain valuable leadership experience through the LIT program.
- Provide local educators with professional development opportunities.
Want to learn more about what's in store for the children? Check out the activities they will experience!1. Summit Education Initiative, National Inventors Hall of Fame Camp Invention Summer 2018 (December 2018)
2. J. Falk, Camp Invention Evaluation Report. Institute for Learning Innovation (2018).